Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 large fillet steaks
- “Grill” Spice-Oliveoil from “Oils&More”
- Crudités as side dish
A very simple recipe with only a few secrets to make it a success.
- Firstly, it may sound very basic, but the meat must be of the highest quality.
- Never season the meat before roasting since this would deprive all the water and you lose the natural Juices of the meat.
- The pan must be very hot to seal the meat. Put a little bit of olive oil and cover with it the entire pan. Add the meat – the trick is to fry the steak very keen just a minute on both sides.
- When the pores are well sealed, you can reduce the heat and simmer. Tip: fry it on both sides 1 minute for a rare steak, 2 minutes for medium-rare and 3 minutes for well-done.
We recommend: When the dish is ready to serve, you can still trickle a little bit of our barbecue oil “Grill” from “Oils&More” above it. We chose this oil from “Oils&More”, because it is very classic, but you can use other ones, of course.
We recommend serving it with raw vegetables: a few tomatoes, a few sliced carrots … just something to compensate for the calories of the Steak!
Ah! And remember, “Oils&More” already contains salt. The mixture “Grill” includes, for example, Hawaiian salt.
Enjoy the meal!